May 26th we will open up for current members
June 1st, we will open up to former members and new clients
Procedures for Responsible Reopening:
- All staff have to wear masks and check their temperatures when coming in to work, anyone with a temperature or symptoms must not come to work
- New waivers to fill out online starting this weekend
- A sign will also be posted on the door that says if you have any symptoms or a fever, you should not come in
- On good weather days, we will prop open the front door
- Upon arrival, everyone must use hand sanitizer, answer questions about their health, have a new waiver filled out (please do online before entering then we will check), have their contact info checked for accuracy so that tracing may be done if necessary, and we will check temperatures as soon as our no-contact thermometers arrive (they will be here within the week)
- Additional seats for guests removed, parents encouraged to wait in their cars or come back at the end of class. If a parent must stay, one parent is allowed per child, and they can sit in one of the party rooms where the floors are marked for appropriate social distancing until all of the available spots are filled.
- Signs will be posted around the gym, encouraging social distancing, instructing to wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- There will be no lost and found or water jug, everyone must bring their own water bottle and take everything you came with
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every 2 hours.
- 13+ limited to 8 max, 5-12 classes limited to 6 max participants for the first week, you should sign up online ahead of time to guarantee your spot. If a class is full, we will have to turn people away. Please do not sign up more than a week in advance, and if it turns out you are unable to make it, please delete yourself from the pre-registration, thanks!
- Each station will have hand sanitizer or liquid chalk (which contains 70% isopropanol alcohol) so that clients can use it before or after touching anything, as the biggest issue is touching your face after touching other surfaces
- When members switch stations, staff will wipe down or spray the surfaces touched with hands
- Clients are strongly encouraged to wear masks. We will be selling comfortable MLab Ohio masks at the front desk
- Classes will be spaced 15 minutes apart to allow time between people leaving and people arriving for the next class