Rec Ninja League Competition!
- We are proud to be hosting our first RNL comp on June 23rd and 24th!
- June 23rd- Teens, Young Adults, Adults, and Masters
- June 24th- Kids, Mature Kids, and Pre-Teens
- The goal of the RNL is to get beginner to intermediate athletes ready for the National Ninja League. For more info on the RNL check out the league's website here!
- Entry fee includes an opportunity to try all 10 obstacles from the course, a medal, an hour of redemption time to get more practice on the obstacles, and a tshirt if you sign up by June 5th!
- Want to reserve your spot; but aren't sure if you can make it or not? No worries! For $4 more you can get our insurance which guarantees a full refund if you can't make it to the comp!
- Sign-Up by May 20th - $35 or $39 with insurance
- Sign-Up by June 6th - $40 or $44 with insurance
- Sign-Up by June 22nd - $45 or $49 with insurance
- At the door- $50
- Email us the competitor's shirt size after registering so that we can order them a tshirt!