Frequently Asked Questions
Birthday Party Info
- How do I sign my child(ren) up for an event or a class if they have never been to MLAB?
- Click on the button for the event registration or on the class in the schedule calendar.
- Under "Sign Up Now" (for events) or "New Here?" (for classes), create an account for the family member in our database software. It may ask if you are the guardian. Please put the parent information there and the child's information under participant.
- For additional family members: Under "My Profile", select "My Family" and then "Add Person"
- Enter the information for the new family member.
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
- With multiple family members in the system, you can select which person is registering for a class or an event.
- Every person who participates will also need a waiver signed, found at the bottom right of our home page. One parent can sign for multiple minors. After you select the "Minor(s)" button, you also select a button for the number of minors.
Birthday Party Info
- Scroll down to "Booking and Deposit" and click the "Calendar of Party Time Slots" button to see availability & to book a party.
- *Important note about booking: If the time slot is blocked out in light blue that signifies the time slot is already booked. If the time slot is a dark blue with a time stamp (i.e. 10:00am) that signifies the time slot is available.
- Is the birthday kid included in the final head count for pricing purposes?
- Yes, the birthday child is included in the head count for pricing.
- Do I need a membership to attend a class/open gym?
- No, we offer drop-in rates for both classes and open gyms. If you're signing up online, the drop-in rates are at the bottom of the list.
- What should I wear when I come to MLab Ohio?
- Comfortable (athletic) clothes, tennis shoes/sneakers, and socks
- My child is 4 years old. Can they participate in class/open gym?
- We now have a Pre-K Play class for 3 & 4 year olds.
- We only allow ages 5 and up to participate in youth classes/open gyms.
- Does somebody monitor open gym?
- Yes, instructors will be in the gym supervising during open gym.
- Do you allow those of us "past our prime" to participate?
- Absolutely! Instructors will adjust difficulty depending on the needs and abilities of the people attending class
- Is there a deal for my 1st time?
- Yes! If you sign up at the gym, you can get your first class or open gym for $10