We're excited to host World Ninja League
qualifying competitions on
September 3 (Flow)
September 4 (Full)
November 5-6 (Flow)
January 21-22 (Full)
March 25-26 (Flow
Flow courses are scored based on how many obstacles athletes complete without falling in the fastest time!
Full courses are scored based on obstacle completion throughout the course and are given an overall difficulty score and an overall time score.
Things to know for WNL competitions:
- Only a Certified Coach can follow an athlete while they run through a Qualifier Course
- The top 3 unqualified males and females in each age group will qualify for the Midwest Regional
- This season all age divisions, including Elites are allowed to continue on the course after they fall until their time limit is used up.
- Elite division is intended only for top tier competitors. This division is intended for the strongest competitors and will feature the most challenging obstacles. Anyone meeting the age requirement that has not already competed in another division can register for the Elite division.
When: Age by January 1st, 2023 determines age division!
- Athletes in the Kids, Mature Kids, Preteens, Teens division will receive 2 free spectator passes for their wave
- Spectator passes are $5 for 1 wave, $15 for a day pass, and $20 for a weekend pass. Pre-purchase here.
- Competitors do not need spectator passes
- Certified WNL coaches receive a free spectator pass for divisions when they are coaching.
- Coaches are only allowed in the athletes' area or course during the wave(s) when they are the listed as a coach for an athlete in that wave.
- Ninja Works Athlete ID / WNL Waiver: Competitors must have both a Season 8 WNL waiver and their 6 digit NinjaWorks Athlete ID to register. Both of these can be found on the WNL homepage: https://worldninjaleague.org/
- Competitors will also need to have our gym's waiver filled out which can be found on our homepage
- Redemption Time is included in the schedule. It’s a time for athletes to go back and try obstacles from the course after their division has ended.