We're excited to host World Ninja League
qualifying competitions on
September 16-17 (Flow)
October 21-22 (Flow)
November 17-18 (Flow) *Tier 2
December 16-17 (Challenge)
February 10-11 (Flow)
Flow courses are scored based on how many obstacles athletes complete without falling in the fastest time!
Challenge courses are when athletes are given multiple opportunities to complete
obstacles on a course but can only progress to the next obstacle by completing
all of the obstacles before it. Athletes are ranked by the furthest obstacle
completion in the fastest time!
Things to know for WNL competitions:
- Only a Certified Coach can follow an athlete while they run through a Qualifier Course
- The top 3 unqualified males and females in each age group will qualify for the Midwest Regional
- All age divisions, including Elites, are allowed to continue on the course after they fall until their time limit is used up.
- Elite division is intended only for top tier competitors. This division is intended for the strongest competitors and will feature the most challenging obstacles. Anyone meeting the age requirement that has not already competed in another division can register for the Elite division.
Age by January 1st, 2024 determines age division!
- Certified WNL coaches receive a wristband for when they are coaching.
- Coaches are only allowed in the athletes' area or course during the wave(s) when they are the listed as a coach for an athlete in that wave.
- Ninja Works Athlete ID / WNL Waiver: Competitors must have both a Season 9 WNL waiver and their 6 digit NinjaWorks Athlete ID to register. Both of these can be found on the WNL homepage: https://worldninjaleague.org/
- Competitors will also need to have our gym's waiver filled out which can be found on our homepage
- Redemption Time is included in the schedule. It’s a time for athletes to go back and try obstacles from the course after their division has ended.